• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

But I don't need a rest

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Day five of a nasty stomach virus. This is recovery day. After messing around all during the requested quiet time, I told her to lay quietly for 10 minutes. This is the result. So now I get to disinfect for the thousandth time.
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Oh no! What a way to start kindergarten! Poor girl.
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 8:41 PM
:( sorry -- there are a couple of strains going around that seem to last way longer than stomach bugs used to. Hope she feels better soon, and may you not run out of disinfectant...
deccaf
by Group Admin on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Finally better! Went to school today. She is on bland diet today, and tomorrow we will start adding normal foods. This bug was TERRIBLE! Luckily, I have Clorox wipes in bulk!

Quoting calsmom62: :( sorry -- there are a couple of strains going around that seem to last way longer than stomach bugs used to. Hope she feels better soon, and may you not run out of disinfectant...
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:16 PM
glad to hear she is better!!

Quoting deccaf: Finally better! Went to school today. She is on bland diet today, and tomorrow we will start adding normal foods. This bug was TERRIBLE! Luckily, I have Clorox wipes in bulk!

Quoting calsmom62: :( sorry -- there are a couple of strains going around that seem to last way longer than stomach bugs used to. Hope she feels better soon, and may you not run out of disinfectant...
ljmom24
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2016 at 12:27 PM

Oh both mine missed the second of school with a bug and then had to pick youngest up yesterday because he puked again. (nurse thinks it was really the lunch) Plus DH was sick Tuesday and Wednesday and I wasnt doing well last night. We like NEVER get sick but having issues kicking this one out the house

ljmom24
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2016 at 12:27 PM

oh and she looks so comfy....wish I could cuddle up in bed right now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)