Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so hungry!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:04 AM
  • 18 Replies
I don't care what diet, food plan, life change I make, I am so hungry when I am working on losing weight. It is pitiful.

I just sit around all day at work with the naggin feeling of when is my next snack or meal? Haha!
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:22 AM
good luck on your diet plan. as soon as I say "diet" I start thinking about my next meal. I've been eating salads for lunch for two weeks and I'm growing long ears and a cotton tail...
AnnieGoolaheey
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:23 AM

Drink more water.

Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:14 AM

You too eh?  I am on a low carb / high protein diet.  I do well during the day because I am very busy and focused on work, but the evenings kill me.

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey me too! Gotta increase your protein intake then if you are still hungry. Atkins shakes usually hold me a few hours and the Atkins snacks are good too. Breakfast I usually have egg and cheese omelet with bacon and eggs, lunch mixed green salad with cucumbers and onions with grilled chicken breast and dinner usually meatballs with asparagus or broccoli or Brussel sprouts in garlic butter. I will have a shake if I get hungry. On average, I am usually under 30 grams of net carbs. I fast at work given that I work nights and just eat regular in the day.

Quoting Linda_Runs:

You too eh?  I am on a low carb / high protein diet.  I do well during the day because I am very busy and focused on work, but the evenings kill me.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:28 AM

yep, in the bathroom all day, at least my steps increase.

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Drink more water.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:29 AM

lol, salads are good, not my favorite, but right now, everything seems& sounds tasty. Haha. 

Quoting calsmom62: good luck on your diet plan. as soon as I say "diet" I start thinking about my next meal. I've been eating salads for lunch for two weeks and I'm growing long ears and a cotton tail...

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:30 AM

Agree, my tummy was so hungry when I went to bed, and sadly, it woke up even hungrier, lol!

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

oh, and bunnies are adorbable, so you got that going for you as well! wink mini

Quoting calsmom62: good luck on your diet plan. as soon as I say "diet" I start thinking about my next meal. I've been eating salads for lunch for two weeks and I'm growing long ears and a cotton tail...

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Yes.......i get really hungry and then i want to eat everything. I cant seem to find the right combination of foods to keep me satisfied.
WILDCATGAL78
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Do you like oatmeal? That tends to fill you up for most of the day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)