Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So This Happened

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

This is suppose to be my last week at my office. I have not officially given my notice as I was waiting to get apointed with Aflac before giving it. This morning a carrier emailed me saying that I was removed from their list and that they needed a copy of my license.

I went into the company tab in my management system to retrieve and saw that a non-compete was in there. I have NEVER signed a non-compete. I pull it up and the owner's bish daughter forged my signature.

Doesn't even LOOK like my signature. My first name is spelled wrong the last name looks jacked up and it's obvious the same person wrote both dates.

I am beyond pissed. She did the same for my co-worker. Mine was dated in 2012 and hers in 2009 both uploaded January of 2017 (which I'm sure she backdated because they weren't there last week)

I am livid. Shaking. Wondernig how do I go about legal action for this. What's crazy is the non-compete is ONLY good if I was going to continue selling P&C insurance. Which I'm not. So there was really no reason for her to do this. But she did and I want a freaking lawyer.

by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:56 PM
wow hope you documented by screenshot or something the dates of upload, etc
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 9:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I took a screen shot of the document but it's a printable file so my friend suggested I just go ahead and print it. I also went through my messages and discovered that she uploaded it the same day in January that she was on facebook questioning the fact that a friend tagged me in a job opening for Aflac. 

I have her blocked so I never saw her trying to call me out but my friend screen shot it and sent it to me and the business page deleted it. Same day she came to the office and passive agressively attempted to confront me. I told her facebook is NOT the place to question someone. I told her that if she has any concern about my happiness or position in the company then she needs to call me into her office and ask me point blank.

To this she said she didn't mean any harm and doesn't understand why facebook is the wrong forum.

She is a teacher and an agent. She could lose both licenses for this. This is my last week in the office. I am constructing an email of grievances and copying the new owner they are in contract with. I am also filing a complaint with the state department of insurance.

Quoting calsmom62: wow hope you documented by screenshot or something the dates of upload, etc

calsmom62
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
People amaze me sometimes. good luck with Aflac. hopefully you won't be working by on a team whose mission it is to cold call businesses.. i get multiple calls monthly from the newbie reps...
smorgan865
by Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this
You could get notarized signatures and have a handwriting analysis done. And samples of your signature from the timeframe.

That was part of how I proved my identity theft. A handwriting analyst can detect nuances in how your letters connect, tilt of your pen, how you loop certain letters, etc.
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2017 at 9:26 AM

Thanks, our agency is a broker for Aflac. So I've been helping the district for about 3 years. We've prospected together so I'm pretty excited about the enviroment and opprotunity. If I don't like it I have two different agencies that have offered me positions for P&C but I really want to give this a try.

Quoting calsmom62: People amaze me sometimes. good luck with Aflac. hopefully you won't be working by on a team whose mission it is to cold call businesses.. i get multiple calls monthly from the newbie reps...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)