Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No more elementary school!

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

As of yesterday, I will no longer have any kids in elementary school.  My oldest was promoted to high school and my twins were promoted to middle school. 

All 3 had their promotion ceremonies yesterday, and so did my niece (from kindergarten to 1st).  It was a long but amazing day.  All 3 of my daughters were recognized for their engagement in their school and their academic/athletic achievements. 

As a mom, I'm so proud of my kids for being involved and working so hard.  They are growing up!  They are no longer my little kiddies with backpacks bigger than their bodies, character lunch bags, and "recess" games. 

Time sure flies when you are having fun and busy taking them here, there, and everywhere!

by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
calsmom62
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2017 at 6:11 PM
Congratulations Mom!!!!!
Marti123
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2017 at 10:26 PM
Aww, I am glad they are growing up to be great teens!

I think I will shed many a tear when my last one leaves elementary. Fortunately it will be a long while.
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 8:37 AM

Congratulations!!! You are an awesome mom.

ljmom24
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Aww congrats. My oldest graduates middle school this year. I get emotional just thinking about it but I got 6 more years to go with the youngest so it might be emotional or s big relief
the3Rs
by Group Admin on May. 27, 2017 at 7:15 PM
Congrats! My youngest is also moving on to middle school this year. Next year I'll have 2 middle schoolers and 1 college student. Eke!
littlejulie
by New Member on May. 30, 2017 at 1:24 AM

Congrats,

my oldest graduated college already & moved out to Cali, my middle child is leaving elementary too, yet I have 1 more going into 5th , so very spread out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)