Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to help out hubby!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2017 at 7:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello everyone! We just recently moved to Texas and if anyone knows how that is all I can say is aaahhhh😱😱!! No but really it was a good move and we're excited because we just purchased our first home 🏡. My reason for this post is that I am looking for a work from home job to supplement my husband's income. Just to try and take some of the pressure off so neither one of us gets too stressed. I want us to enjoy being in our first home and not seem like a burden or mistake. Any and all suggestions are welcome! So send me hit me up and send me a message😁. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!! Thanks in advanced for all your support and insight 🤓

by on Aug. 20, 2017 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:55 AM

Congratulations on your first home.  It is awesome to get out of the rent trap.  I had a home based legal business, but the rules governing licensed paralegals changed so I ended up contracting myself out to a firm, even though I still work from home half the time.

Do you have a skill set that can develop into a home-based business?

Pink.Sunshine
I hate all but two of my coworkers today. Seriously 😒
Yesterday at 12:13 PM
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a working mom. I don't work from home. Cafemom has a work from home group. A couple, you can try there and see if someone can help you.

SneezyAl
by Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
There is a great website called Rat Race Rebellion that will send you daily lists of work from home jobs. Welcome to Texas! We moved here 6 years ago. After I got used to the heat it has been a pretty good move.
andrea96
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm a native Texan. I work from home 2 days a week and work in the office the other 3 days, but I set up the remote arrangement with my employer after working there for many years. I work in IT, so working remotely is a good fit. Do you have experience in a field that lends itself to remote work? I think there are some web sites tailored specifically to finding work from home, but I can't remember any of them right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)