Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't you hate it when post vanish overnight

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:22 AM
  • 3 Replies
So on another board there was a post about height for a 9 yr old and one mom called anothers kid fat for bringing 4'9 and 100lbs. Honestly I think that's within normal range. My oldest has always been lean muscle so he was around that at that height and I know some full grown adults who are under 5 ft and weight about that and aren't overweight.

I thought well this should get good and I'm guessing it did. Was too tired last night to watch for drama and now it's gone.
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so behind in my Cafe Mom that if a post vanished, I may not notice. 

I have two girls, 9 and 12.  4' 9" is a taller 9 year old.  But 100 lbs for a child 4' 9" is perfectly normal and well within the height to weight ratio.

Oh the drama right?

ljmom24
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:37 AM
So I found ods baseball card from age 10. He was 4'10 and 92lbs but he lost some weight from 9-10 between surgery and his ADHD meds and he was considered underweight if I remember correctly. Although this was taken closer to 11 so he may have regained most of jos losses.

But yah call a kid fat without seeing a picture

Quoting Linda_Runs:

I have two girls, 9 and 12.  4' 9" is a taller 9 year old.  But 100 lbs for a child 4' 9" is perfectly normal and well within the height to weight ratio.

Oh the drama right?

Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM

My oldest is 4'10" and weighs 97 lbs and she is a healthy and fit child with no weight issues at all.

Quoting ljmom24: So I found ods baseball card from age 10. He was 4'10 and 92lbs but he lost some weight from 9-10 between surgery and his ADHD meds and he was considered underweight if I remember correctly. Although this was taken closer to 11 so he may have regained most of jos losses. But yah call a kid fat without seeing a picture
Quoting Linda_Runs:

Oh the drama right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)