Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm just not going to be that kind of woman (shoe choices)

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I love the look of heels and boots with a heel so I try to wear them every now and then.  I do try to be strategic of WHEN i wear them.  I'll wear them when I know that I'm not walking around too much.  Otherwise, I am usually in flats, wedges or athletic shoes. 

Today, I decided to wear my ankle boots....very cute with my outfit BTW.  :)  I knew that I was doing a presentation this morning but thought I could totally handle it.......NOPE!  OMG, my feet hurt so bad.  hahaha.  I'm so not that kind of woman that can wear heels and walk around all day.

by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ljmom24
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 7:48 PM
I can't do heels. I usually wear sneakers to work and change too. I have bad feet
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 8:09 PM
I hsve begun wearing more snd more flats.. I love heels and have too many shoes.. they sit in boxes lately.. When I do wear them by noon( or after I walked to my office from the car,) WHY did I wear you and why isnt there a Clarks store next to my office..
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2017 at 7:49 AM

I am not a big heels fan either, mostly because I run.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:17 AM

I love pretty shoes! I just wish they were comfortable. It's like chasing a unicorn, lol! Comfortable AND pretty does not exist in shoes.

shadow_lark
by Member on Oct. 2, 2017 at 12:59 AM
I don't mind heels, but it makes working at my teller station uncomfortable. I'm already tall, and the extra inches means I'm looking down at my computer. After an hour or so I'm done lol.
Curlymom234
by Member on Oct. 2, 2017 at 10:43 AM

I just can't do heels anymore. My feet start hurting after a few hours. 

AmaliaD
by on Oct. 2, 2017 at 10:53 AM
They exist but cost at least $300 per pair. 😤

Quoting adamsmom0116:

I love pretty shoes! I just wish they were comfortable. It's like chasing a unicorn, lol! Comfortable AND pretty does not exist in shoes.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 2, 2017 at 11:41 AM

I have never ever tried on a pair of $300 shoes before. I cannot imagine paying that much.

Quoting AmaliaD: They exist but cost at least $300 per pair. 😤
Quoting adamsmom0116:

K3412
by on Oct. 2, 2017 at 11:43 AM
In cases like that, I usually bring a back up pair just in case!
BY2CO
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I can't cross my legs under my desk when I'm wearing heels without my knees jamming into the desk. I need a higher desk.

Quoting shadow_lark: I don't mind heels, but it makes working at my teller station uncomfortable. I'm already tall, and the extra inches means I'm looking down at my computer. After an hour or so I'm done lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)