Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Assessment of your job

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2017 at 3:59 PM
  • 36 Replies

1.  Name your favorite part of your job

2.  Name you least favorite part of your job

3.  What would you change about your job to make it even better

by on Oct. 24, 2017 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:45 PM

1.  Favorite:  Coordinating programs and meeting with students

2.  Least favorite:  Financial anything - budgeting, finding/applying for funding, etc.

3.  Change:  STOP doing jobs that are not related to my area of work.  We have several projects that we have to collaborate but it takes so much time and I'm so done with focusing on these when I have so much to focus on for my own program.

calsmom62
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 7:16 AM
Working with employees to find solutions that suit their needs

Committee meetings

having fewer committee meetings
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

1.     Helping innocent people through the legal system.

2.     Helping vial people through the legal system.  Also the lying, half truths and omission of truth is disgusting.

3.     Right now I am at the top of my profession.  It actually doesn't get any better.  I am in a contractual dispute with my supporting firm, so getting that resolved to my satisfaction would be great.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 25, 2017 at 9:13 AM
I'm so over being on committees, especially when it doesn't have much to do with my program.

Quoting calsmom62: Working with employees to find solutions that suit their needs

Committee meetings

having fewer committee meetings
AzariahsMother
by Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 9:33 AM

1.  Name your favorite part of your job The customers and problem solving.

2.  Name you least favorite part of your job Having a Team Leader who I am suppose to report to and I know more information than she does so I don't really feel like I have a leader.

3.  What would you change about your job to make it even better I would change the Team Leader.

AzariahsMother
by Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 10:02 AM

What kind of law do you practice?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

2.     Helping vial people through the legal system.  Also the lying, half truths and omission of truth is disgusting.

3.     Right now I am at the top of my profession.  It actually doesn't get any better.  I am in a contractual dispute with my supporting firm, so getting that resolved to my satisfaction would be great.

smorgan865
by Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 10:07 AM
1. Name your favorite part of your job
— working with a variety of clients, getting to do a variety of design

2. Name you least favorite part of your job
— when people want to purchase email lists to send to. Or the time micromanaging (we charge hourly, down to 15 minute increments)

3. What would you change about your job to make it even better
— I’m working on streamlining email processes.
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Family law and minor offenses. 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

What kind of law do you practice?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 25, 2017 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the time micromanaging would drive me nuts.  haha

Quoting smorgan865: 1. Name your favorite part of your job —� working with a variety of clients, getting to do a variety of design 2. Name you least favorite part of your job — when people want to purchase email lists to send to. Or the time micromanaging (we charge hourly, down to 15 minute increments) 3. What would you change about your job to make it even better — I’m working on streamlining email processes.

pixienelfdreams
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Favorite is I'm salary I can work remotely from anywhere so even if I need time off or a vacation, I can still get stuff done and get paid. 

Least favorite is same as above, I don't get a break! lol I'm always on call.

I would change... nothing. Maybe bigger bonus's if I want to be gredy. But I have awesome bosses and co workers, I get paid well, and I'm happy. I can't get much more than that. 

~♥~ BIG SQUISHY HUGS! ~♥~ XxX

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)