Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm making a grocery list and I had to put trash bags on it. I just HATE buying trash bags. They're super expensive and they literally hold junk you don't want. Seems like a giant waste of money to me. UGH.

What's the thing you hate to buy?

by on Nov. 30, 2017 at 12:29 PM
Replies (21-25):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2017 at 12:58 PM

Yup. I started making my own a few years ago. MUCH cheaper!!

Quoting calsmom62: Tide. I hate spending 25.00 on soap

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2017 at 1:00 PM

I don't mind paying by check, but those fundraiser things hold onto them for what seems like decades before they cash them!

Quoting M4LG5:

Here is what I really hate......paying anything by check.

My oldest daughter's high school soccer team is doing a cookie fundraiser. Of course, family members want to buy cookies but we won't see each other before it needs to be paid so I have to write a check to cover it.  And with these fundraisers, they take FOREVER to cash it. 

midjet117
by Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 8:40 AM
Clothes. Theyre so expensive. And bras. They never fit me right even if they are my size. There's always that boob that doesn't wanna stay put and makes it look like I have 2 1/2 boobs.
midjet117
by Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 8:43 AM
Omg I'm a 34 D and yes I can agree the struggle is real

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Oh good grief! That city trash bag thing would drive me bananas!

And I hear you on the bras. I'm 32D, which you cannot find in most stores - especially in my rural area. Victorias Secret and those types of stores sell them, but the closest one is 80 miles away

Quoting ljmom24: I can one up you on trash bags, not only do I have to buy those standard bags but we have to put our trash in special city bags that are $2 each. But they are crap. They rip easy so we don’t use them until trash day so I need to buy the regular ones too and then on trash day load them into my city bag.

Other thing I had buying is bras. I’m a 42DD nothing fancy or exciting in that size or affordable if you want good support.

shadow_lark
by Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Trash bags, vanilla extract, and jeans for myself
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)