Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazon Prime is my best friend

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2017 at 1:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!!!!  I think I've ordered about half of my girls' gifts from Amazon.  Now....I just hope they deliver to the right place.

I live in a townhouse complex.  It's actually not very confusing to find my townhouse but because the delivery people are always in a rush, they don't double-check the unit #.  Thank goodness I have cool neighbors.  We are always making sure the packages get to each other.

by on Dec. 21, 2017 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Medic729
by Member on Dec. 21, 2017 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I heart Amazon Prime so much
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Agreed, I love Amazon. They really are taking over the industry, lol, and I am totally OK with it. I hope they start making a profit soon.

mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2017 at 1:05 AM

Did the same for Chanukah gifts. DH was asking if we u stop getting packages....lol. 

M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 23, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Even though I'm divorced, we still take the kids out to buy gifts for the other parent. I've been asking my ex to give us a list but he hasn't until 2 says ago. We went out yesterday and we went to 4 stores without any luck. All I keep thinking is "damn..i wish he would have told me sooner, I could have just gone on Amazon!" We finally found something at the 4th store but I know we could have done better on Amazon AND I didn't need to be out in the madness

Quoting mattsmate:

Did the same for Chanukah gifts. DH was asking if we u stop getting packages....lol. 

Pink.Sunshine
by on Dec. 23, 2017 at 11:22 PM
I like the documentaries
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)