Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*Work at home with daily pay!No selling products,phones,home parties or telemarketing*~

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 52 Total Views

Hello; I am an army wife and I work from home with a company that I enjoy and that offers much training and support. There is no experience required. We offer daily pay! As a military spouses and a person who hates wasting their time; I would never suggest anything that is not legit or that I have not done well with or witnessed others doing amazing with. I have researched and tried many home jobs & businesses in the last 5-6 years. Here are some brief highlights of our company:

- No selling products, home parties, keeping inventory, phones, telemarketing or cold-calling. This is a 100% legit work at home opportunity. 

- Set your own hours. Work as little or as much as you need. 

- Daily Pay via check, paypal, alert pay or other options we offer. Paypal or alertpay can transfer the money to the account you choose or send you a check. Our company can cut you a weekly check as well. 

- Proof of payments available to show you we do pay and are legit (available on my website or you can request them by e-mailing me) 

- No experience required. Full training provided!

- There is NO obligation! If you choose this is not for you; that is perfectly fine! 

- No more sitting in traffic, high transportation costs such as gas, childcare costs, spending money on work lunches, having to request time off, etc. 

- Tons of tools and resources; we have a facebook group also with thousands of our homeworkers available to anwser questions for you and provide you with any tips, ideas, training or support. We also have a training website you can visit 24/7. I will be your mentor; so you can also contact me anytime for help.

- This is not a home business; this is more of a job as an agent for our company. We have people who do make $60-$400+ per day; working very pt hours. 

Getting started it easy; you will go to my website and a short video will explain things to you so you know all the details. My website honestly explains everything and is very informative! If you decide to move forward; you will just enter your information on my secure site; then the next page will get you started with another brief video that is also training for you. After you complete that; or if you have questions in the process; you can e-mail me at: znzcash@aol.com. If you see I am online on aim (aol instant messenfer); feel free to i.m. me.   After you get started; make sure you e-mail me so I can get you in our team facebook group and be there to offer additional support for you. 

My website to get started: 

http://southernbellemarketingsystem.com/XOXOArmywife

E-mail: ZNZCash@aol.com
Aim: ZNZcash

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)