Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my life. Let me coach you to a life you can love

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:32 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 24 Total Views

If you'd like to be coached to the life you desire, I can help. I have come to recognize a life that I love through coaching. My goal as a coach is not to tell you how to have my life but to help you achieve the differences you need to make in order to realize your own dreams. 

I have a passion for helping moms, because I am a mom and I have felt stuck by my circumstances, I've felt that miserable dance of 2 steps forward 3 steps back. 

Now after a lot of coaching, I have the life I desire, I've learned how to write my own story, how to get out of my own way and how to be ok with my failures and get uncomfortable to make necessary changes. I work at home, I choose my own hours, I take time off when my kids get days off of school. I'm always mom first and I am able to completely support my household although now, newly engaged I no longer have to. Thanks to coaching, I have an awesome relationship with my DF, one that has been very rocky in the past and we had hurdles to jump but thanks to coaching we've jumped those hurdles faster than we would have otherwise. 

Coaching didn't tell me how to do these things, it helped me figure out that I had everything I needed already inside me but helped me draw those strengths out. 9 times out of 10 we have everything we need inside of our self to make life exactly the way we want it and need it to make us truly happy. 

What is coaching? Coaching is a co-creative relationship with the clients desires put front row. 

What coaching can do? If you're feeling stuck, undecided or just plain lost and don't know how to do or what to do next. I can help you figure those things out.

What services do I offer? I offer over the phone, in person and Reflection Retreats to my clients. For in-person meetings I required an extra travel fee if you're not within the Salem, Oregon area but over the phone works for most clients. Reflection Retreats are offered to clients from anywhere but travel to the location is up to you. Retreats are held on the Oregon Coast, Cascade mountains and Central Oregon. 

If you're not sure about coaching now, follow my blog http://lifelovehomeandselfcoach.wordpress.com or find me on fb at www.facebook.com/KatherineLPhillips 

I've recently revamped my coaching practice from a normal website to the social network playground of wordpress and facebook and I'm looking forward to connecting with and coaching wonderful moms into the life they truly desire. 

You can also follow my weekly healthy brain challenges on Make Life Beautiful right here on CafeMom 

Sample 30 minute Sessions start at $10 and you can schedule at your own convenience when available to talk just go to www.facebook.com/KatherineLPhillips and click the Book Now button. 

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)