Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Younique project! Please read if you'd like to join my team and work from home too.

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:31 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Hey all! I'm new to this group, but figured I'd join because I recently started selling cosmetics with a company called Younique. I'm a mommy to a 4.5 year old little boy! And I also work full-time.

I became a presenter for Younique about 2 months ago, at first I wasn't sure if it was the right network marketing business for me to get in to, because i barely have time to put on make-up everyday. How could I possibly sell make up to other busy moms/women when I don't even make the time to do it myself?
Well, I thought long and hard about this one night.
Not only am I a mommy and a wife, but I'm also a sister of a younger brother who has been living with Schizophrenia for nearly ten years.(he's only 25 years old)
My mom works her butt off and takes care of my brother as if she were a nurse. I'd always ask my mom if there's anything I could do to help, and she always said "No".
So, I thought what can I do to combine my Younique biz and help my brother? I decided I would turn it into a fundraiser by donating a portion of all of my sales to NAMI(National Alliance on Mental Illness). This is how LashesForLives.com was born!

I still have a long way to go, to get my message out there.
Have any of you guys ever done anything like this? If so, what was your experience like.
I would totally love to build a team with other awesome ladies, someday:)
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)