Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

last days to signup... the site is leaving its beta test stage...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 538 Total Views
On june 15th the site will be removing some of their rewards programs so if u ever thought of signing up now is the time to do so....

If you already are a member of brring! i suggest u get all of ur friends that haven't called you on ur number to call you...... all members should have recived a memo... stating this info......

So if u havent signup yet..... and want to get paid for reciving your regular phone calls.... you should do it by the 15th........

ALIL INFO ABOUT BRRING!  

with brring! u get paid everytime u share ur new number with family and friends .. .the way this happens is... when someone calls your brring! number they will listen to a very short ad 10 secs or less...... kinda like thoes ringbacks from sprint that say... " PLEASE ENJOY THE MUSIC WHILE UR PARTY IS REACHED" THAT SIMPLE AND THEN THEY WILL BE REDIRECTED TO UR PERSONAL LINE.....u dont have to do nothing but give out ur number to everyone u know....... u will recive $1 for every intro call and .5 everytime repeated call....... u will also recive $1 for every referral........ and other ways to make some cash there too... like prifles ect... try it its 100% free...... i love this site i already cashed out and im ready to cashout again...... if u do surveys sites i say use this number if ur gonna get all thoes calls get paid for them..

COME to MY group..MONEYdoesntGROWonTREES.

LEARN TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME 100% FREE & LEGIT  

i will help you get you referrals... ask me how!!!

by on Jun. 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
florezitta10
by Group Owner on Jun. 13, 2008 at 2:22 AM
time is running otu girls joi8n now so u can take full advantage of the rewards program they are offering now.... this will all change on june 15th

COME to MY group 2 learn HOW you CAN win A $15 gift CARD!!!  

PROUDownerOF:

Work @ Home Moms..!! add ur ad's NO RULES!!

aspiringangel01
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2009 at 4:14 PM

have you ever been paid from brring? I reached their payout over a year ago and am still waiting to get paid from them they won't even answer any emails or anything.

Check out my blog for some great ways to make money from home and proof of payments I have recieved. Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome

florezitta10
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I have not recieved payment yet either but i have recieved replies to my emails and they say they are very backed up wt payments but they will be paying the members soon.

Quoting aspiringangel01:

have you ever been paid from brring? I reached their payout over a year ago and am still waiting to get paid from them they won't even answer any emails or anything.

Generated image

I have been doing this for over a year now and Have been paid every month! Try it u have nothing to lose! and Come by and sign my Guestbook big smile mini        

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)