• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Can Start FREE! It Does WORK!! You Will LOVE This Home Business!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 63 Total Views

I didn't think it would work.  I started FREE,  No Cost, Zip, Nadda.  I have been signed up only a short time and my downline has grown like crazy. Stay at home moms are loving this, it can be done just with a computer or any way you want. 

Right now in Michigan we are freezing.  I know I am,  I am so glad I don't have to get out in the morning and go to work, if I had a job.

I just go to my computer every morning and work for about 2 hours and I'm done.  I do like to check in every once in a while to see whats happening.

Diamond Creek Candles is my business. They let me start FREE to see if this was something I would like to do.  To tell you the truth I tried that other candle business and I got nowhere. So I thought this would go nowhere too. No startup kit required, no monthly quota, and no parties unless you want to.

All I do is a little advertising, Cafemom, MSN Groups, Yahoo Groups, Google, etc,  Boy was I surprised after three days I had a signup.  And then another one the same day.  Two days later I had another one.  And my signups started getting signups.  It seemed to just explode.  It  grows almost everyday.

I now have 54 in my downline on three levels. And I am making money. I am selling to my friends and on the internet. My signups are selling too and making money.

So if you are looking for a way to make money at home, take a look at my site. Remember there is a FREE 30 day trial, so you can see for your self, they have such great support.  A FREE Candle drawing every month.  So Check it Out.

http://www.thatcandlelady.info/

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)