• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much time do YOU get to spend with YOUR kids? I am helping moms stay HOME and make an income, READ MY STORY SO I CAN HELP YOU!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

I AM A NEW MOM OF A BABY GIRL OF 5 MONTHS OLD. THIS LAST SUMMER I WAS PUT ON BED REST FOR 2 MONTHS, AND HAD TO QUIT MY JOB! MY HUSBAND AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO, ALL I KNEW IS WE WERE IN TROUBLE. AFTER I HAD EMMA, WE HAD DECIDED WE DID NOT WANT TO PUT HER IN A DAYCARE, AND I WAS GOING TO STAY HOME AND RAISE HER. I LOOKED AND LOOKED FOR SOMETHING I COULD DO FROM HOME AND STILL TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER. I DIDN’T WANT TO SELL OR HOST ANY PARTIES,SO I FINALLY FOUND AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!

I AM ON MY WAY TO REPLACING MY INCOME, AND MY HUSBANDS SO THAT BOTH OF US CAN BE HOME WITH OUR KIDS. I AM SO THANKFUL BECAUSE I NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH EMMA, AND I CAN HELP PROVIDE FOR OUR FAMILY. I AM ON THE SEARCH FOR 10 SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR LIVES AND REPLACE THEIR INCOMES. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE HOME WITH THEIR FAMILIES! I WILL HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS STARTING IN THE FIRST MONTH! GO TO MY WEBSITE WWW.WORKATHOMEUNITED.COM/EHEGER AND CLICK ON “GET MORE INFO” AND I WILL CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)