Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wellll...........

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2011 at 10:32 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

Since I can't seem to give this group away LOL I guess the next best thing is to try and get it active again right?

I do apologize for all of the staleness of the group but life has certainly gotten in my way these days. I have moved two times since April 1st. Registered all of my kids in schools in two different towns and packed/unpacked the SAME boxes now two times ( each).

However I do now have an awesome new house ( new to us that is) , all my stuff is unpacked, AND I now have my own studio. This hasn't happened since I was in college ( a long time ago..hmm I just gave my age away didn't I ? LOL)

So to get things rolling again I am going to be  posting some tutorials and then challenges.. so please satay tuned.

PS>>>>> Anyone want to do a swap? I have a ton of stuff I would like to get rid of..paper...embellies..etc..so if you want to do a swap please let me know and I can co-ordinate that for us.

by on Oct. 23, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SheilaOx
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM

YEA!!!!! I'm so glad you are back! Sorry about the double move...but it sounds like the end results are fantastic! Congrats on your new home!!!

farrah_js
by Group Admin on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Oh my gosh. I was just thinking to myself that maybe we could get this going again. ESPECIALLY with the holiday season here. It's a wonderful time to do some fun halloween, thanksgiving and christmas things.

Anyone want to do a last minute Halloween stamp challenge?

Farrah
Nanaleena
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Congrats on your new home and your own studio!! 

www.cafemom.com/group/89003

GROUP  OWNER

farrah_js
by Group Admin on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Ya totally! Congrats on your new studio! How fun! Nice to have your own space, huh? 

Farrah
Kimja
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Congrats on yur new home, Im sure you love your own space..

LittleWilson
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:07 AM

I'm just SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS GROUP ACTIVE AGAIN!!  I'm doing cartwheels right now as I type!!  How exhausting for you to have to move not once but twice.  YUCK!  And to have to uproot your children like that.  But now you have a nice new house and OO LA LA YOUR OWN STUDIO TO BOOT!!  How cool is that.  I can't wait to get started on a new challenge!!  :O)

browneyedmommy
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Well, hello ladies, it's been a long time since I stopped in here, sorry to be away for so long!  But glad to be back, and glad to see yall are all still here!!

Ednarooni
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Glad to be here and congrats on  your new home..  : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)