Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you always look at but never buy???

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2008 at 9:58 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

I know I'm not the only one who drools over things but doesnt buy them. So what do you look at and never buy?? Lately (this one is my hubbys) we look at laptops. I also frequently look at all the beautiful bed sets and also bathroom sets. I also check out their tredmills from time to time.

by on Aug. 1, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Xangette
by Group Admin on Aug. 2, 2008 at 10:47 AM

I like anything that will improve the appearance of my house, but sometimes I do buy it!

livelaughlov221
by on Aug. 9, 2008 at 9:53 AM

Me I look at a little of everything and wish someone will just give me gift cards to wal-mart and let buy what ever I want:)    Ya I am still dreaming .  I have been dreaming about  furtune.   And little things too. I can spend hours in there walking down each alie and taking my time looking at every thing in there.  My husband hates it.  But I relaxes me for some reason.  Yes I love Walmart:D

pregojen
by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 1:59 PM

I always look at cameras, I'm too cheap to buy the one i really want, but maybe someday.  And any time i go into walmart i cant help but wonder into every department and check out teh good deals, I always get weak and buy at least one thing I know I shouldnt

wendangel
by on Aug. 12, 2008 at 11:51 PM

I'm always checking out the area rugs for my living room, haven't bought one yet!  And baby things for my grand-daughter, I do buy for her sometimes!

mkcosmeticsgirl
by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM

LOL! That is so me!! I look at everything and never buy anything! My DH can't understand how I spend FOUR HOURS in a store and come home with one or two items!! Yes, I love Walmart, too!

Quoting livelaughlov221:

Me I look at a little of everything and wish someone will just give me gift cards to wal-mart and let buy what ever I want:)    Ya I am still dreaming .  I have been dreaming about  furtune.   And little things too. I can spend hours in there walking down each alie and taking my time looking at every thing in there.  My husband hates it.  But I relaxes me for some reason.  Yes I love Walmart:D

eesmommy
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 8:15 AM

I look at the whole store, isle by isle, item by item with my dh and ds and dd in tow, we try on shoes, and play with toys and tools and kitchen and household gadgets, but I only buy what we NEED absolutely MUST have to get by, I keep telling dh I woul love to live in Walmart!  my very own Walmart, like a princess in  a castle!!!lol

TatorsMommy2205
by on Nov. 20, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Cameras... DSLRs to be exact

calliemist
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Nintendo Wii. Sooo expensive.

C.S. Lewis said: "Everyone thinks forgiveness is a lovely idea until he has something to forgive." How true. It's not until forgiveness becomes personal and costly that it takes on its actual size and weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)