Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First day of school jitters anyone?????

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

Hi everybody, does anyone have first day of school jitters?  Nervouse, lack of appetite, trouble consentrating?  this is our first year in K12.  I will no doubt have some crazy stress dream tonight about how I got stuck someplace or just forgot to go meet the teacher.  I have always gone through this in my school days, in my boys school days for the last three years of my dd's first day's of school.  I hope you all are well and if anyone will be at the McCune park on Eastvale in Corona, tomorrow, I hope we will meet eachother.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Onileilii
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2009 at 4:15 AM

Hello,

my name is Leilani and this is our first year with cava as well. I was nervous too but then just kept in mind that the first week isnt going to be all peaches n creme..But I am totally excited about it. My two love it and just love the idea of being home. One thing I know I have to do this weekend is put a schedule together. So this week I will get an idea of how my kids routine will be and which subject will take longer than others and schedule them accordingly.

Anyways I hope your first two days went well for you. Just remember it will get better as time goes by and as you get better at being organized and what not if your not already..

Anyways feel free to keep in touch..

Good luck and god bless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)