Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iTunes Gift Card - Read up on how to enter. (January 3rd through the 9th 2010)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 935 Total Views

eBay Sellers Group Contest.

The first full week of January marks our first contest – Prize: iTunes Gift Card.

Here’s how to enter:

Post your auctions/BIN/Freebies in the Rummage Sale forum.

Everyone who posts a listing gets 1 entry (regardless of where you sell). This contest runs from the January 3rd through the 9th 2010.
As you list your auctions/BIN/Freebies in the Rummage Sale Forum I will assign you a random number. I will email everyone their numbers, known only to you and me. At some point on Sunday, January 10th (or during the week) GreatGeeMa (a.ka. GGM) will pick a number from the mixed up random numbers I give her. (Which reminds me, I need to tell her about this - lol)

Since GGM does not know who gets what number she can’t play favorites (not that she would) – making it fair for all.
The person assigned the random number which GGM picks wins the iTunes Gift Card.
There will be only 1 winner.
No one will receive more than 1 entry.

(The reason for the random numbers – what do you think your chances are if you get number 1? No one wants to get stuck with that!)
(The reason behind the “only 1 entry” – Our power sellers can out list most of our newbie’s, this way everyone has a chance.)

You must post by the Rummage Sale Rules (Picture, description, price and so on.)

Telling GGM your number will get you disqualified. :)  

The winner’s CM ID will be posted in the General eBay Discussion forum. The winner will have until the end of the week to contact me (works4mom.com here on CM) and claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize by the end of that week the prize goes back into the prize bag for future contests.  

Admins are not eligible (Me, Reener, GGM).

This is our first contest so please help me out by asking questions and pointing out gaping flaws.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)