Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back in the saddle again....

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Okay it's a slow start but I put a few Wii games and a stupid dvd (hehehe) up today.  Mainly because I could use the info ebay has and stock pics.  BUT I have so much inventory here that I'm going to slowly get things up each day.

I'm starting a new business venture and need some extra funds for it so ebay is going to help.  And when I paid my last month of my store and closed it I overpaid, so I have a credit of just under $30, so I won't have to pay any fees for a little while at least.

But I may ask some of you lovely ladies to eventually be guinea pigs.  I'm starting a new online retail/wholesale business called: eco-mother

Selling all natural, organic cleaners, detergents, soaps, shampoos, bug repellents, sunblock, baby items like shampoo, washes, diaper ointment and hopefully selling some other brands of other items as well such as organic clothing, nail polish, makeup, cloth diapers, and other eco-friendly products.

I just hate how expensive natural or organic brands of things are.  I'm sorry but i'm not going to spend $10 on a tiny bottle of shampoo, I can make and sell double the size for half the price. 

Anywho, so i'm slowly getting back to listing on ebay.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Reener
by on May. 25, 2010 at 7:20 AM

You certainly have the right product. With everyone going organic you shouldn't have a problem selling anything!

Works4Mom.com
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2010 at 8:50 AM

UGH I know!

I spent $15 on a 4oz bottle of organic sun screen!!

And that was the cheep stuff!

Mom2Jack04
by Alpha Team on May. 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Yeah and I can make a bottle for about $2.50 my cost.....just have to go shopping for the supplies.

Listing a few more things today too, but it;s too damn hot today, don't know if i'm going to sit here too long

Works4Mom.com
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I'm bring up the A/C in a few minutes. I can't believe it's going to reach 90 today then drop to 60 tonight. I'm going to need the heater in the morning! lol

Sharron_
by Bata Team on May. 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I get through tons of Sunblock...just tons of it.  I have to use minimum Factor 70 out here.  From about now on I get through two - three bottles a month.  It doesn't last long at all.  I have never thought about organic sunscreen. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)