Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

having a big problem with a buyer what do i do!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Today I got an email from a girl in Russia who I shipped a purse to in March. She is saying that she never recieved the purse and wants her money back. She paid me 28.04 for the purse and 35.00 for shipping. I dont want to pay her back shipping but am willing to refund the purse amount even thought i dont really want too. Do I have any rights or when she posts negative feedback is it her word against mine. i dont sell very much on ebay just a few things here and there so I dont print out my labels just write them down so i cant track shipping?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sue41
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM

I haven't sold anything for a while, but ebay always sides with the buyer. Unless you've got tracking for the shipment, they'll probably refund her money. Sorry! I would suggest you always use the tracking if you sell anything in the future.

Works4Mom.com
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Has it been more than 90 days? Basically after 90 days all bets are off.

adoptivemommy82
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM

works4mom = yes its been 90 days that is why i thought it was a little fishy so should I just do nothing, can she even file anything on ebay

Mom2Jack04
by Alpha Team on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:45 PM

She can't post any feedback after 90 days and she can't do anything with ebay.....I'm not sure about paypal though....but I think by now you don't even hav a refund option with paypal because it's past 90 days, unless she goes to hr redit card company and says it's a fraudulent charge I don't think she can do anything.

adoptivemommy82
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:31 AM

thanks so much guys!!! i have never had this happen before I really appreciate it!

Works4Mom.com
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:27 AM

It would be hard to get the money back from her credit card company also, after 90 days there's not much she can do.

I'd tell her "I have a 7 day return police and review within 90 days. Like retailers, after 90 days I do not except returns, exchanges or complaints."

Mom2Jack04
by Alpha Team on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Quoting Works4Mom.com:

It would be hard to get the money back from her credit card company also, after 90 days there's not much she can do.

I'd tell her "I have a 7 day return police and review within 90 days. Like retailers, after 90 days I do not except returns, exchanges or complaints."

Hehehehehehe

nicole548
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM

I agree with all of the above. If she is just now contacting you about a purse from March, something is wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)