Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Selling Ebay Store Inventory Wholesale Prices

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

I will keep adding more as I get pics....I have a lot of inventory to organize

I would be happy to help with any listings or how to market items or just tell you more about the brands. 

For pricing: if you buy all of an item you will get the best wholesale price which varies by each item. If you just want a little of that item I will do the best price I can, I really want this to be a great transaction for both of us and I know profit is everything when selling on Ebay (otherwise it wouldn't be worth it)

Baby Bibs: lot of 22, 4 have the minky backing rest are chenille backing
Wrist Rattles: lot of 9, these button and are so fun! You can put them on baby's wrist or ankle or even their car seat/stroller/diaper bag. 

Heirloom Toy Ring Stacker: Lot of 9 for boy and girl and unisex

Jewel Headbands: lot of 38, soft elastic for ages newborn to 4 yrs

Button Headbands: lot of 16, soft elastic for ages newborn to 4 yrs

Boobie Buddies: Huge lot of colorful designs, very soft and absorbent 

Baby Boy Clothing: Icky Baby (sold at Neimans) Feather Baby Vintage Baby clothing (I have about 2 of each piece in each infant size)

Baby Boy Lot: Vintage Baby and Feather Baby...I have about 2 of each onesie in each size and the black bib that says I Make My Own Sound Effects is my last one

Kingsley Shirts: This is a very popular brand for boys, especially in these sizes. They were discontinued this past Summer and are flying off shelves now. Any boutique with some left is keeping them at full price or close to it. They retail for $44 and sell on Ebay for up to $30, average around $22-$24 for short sleeve/$30 for long sleeve. These are very popular styles too, not like clearance styles or anything...and I have multiples of these

Kingsley Shirts: These are what I have left in Kingsley and these are THE most popular styles/sizes and will probably sell top dollar at a buy it now price if you don't want to do an auction

Kingsley Hoodie: Size 4 should sell for $40 on Ebay, would do it as a buy it now

Juicy couture girls EUC clothing - I don't like to sell EUC but Juicy always does great on Ebay

These are size 6 and size 8

The lighting is really poor in this photo, these are supposed to be white

Jottum

I have TONS of Jottum for boy and girl size 6 up to 10

Rileyroos walker/crawler shoes purple-ish/pink-ish suede with navy stitching 3-6 mos (shoe size 3)

More inventory to come!

by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
princess_1983
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Do you have a store? Where do you get all that stuff?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashlyn_Kray
by Member on Jan. 10, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Quoting princess_1983:

Do you have a store? Where do you get all that stuff?

Hi! Yes, I own several boutiques in Arizona and was a power seller on Ebay as extra money when sales were down but now I am  not selling on Ebay anymore and I have closed my boutiques. I still get in inventory but have nothing to do with it except let it build up and would really love to sell it. 

I get it from all around the world, I import highend children's labels and mainly ship them out to other countries like Australia that can't get those labels. Most labels come from UK or the Netherlands....

danidaninja
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 7:14 AM
How much do u want for the girls juicy clothes?
Ashlyn_Kray
by Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Hi! I would do $50 for all of it and $4.95 for shipping, I could send it out USPS Priority mail with tracking. Let me know if you are interested and thank you : )

Quoting danidaninja:

How much do u want for the girls juicy clothes?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)