Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did everybody go to the river this week end?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

I've got some pretty decent stuff on my auction this week but hardly any bids or watchers. I'm wondering if everybody is out of town cuz of the Holiday week end. I thought economic times would keep everybody home. Anybody else having a slow week?   BTW Have a safe and Happy holiday y'all.

Great Gee Ma Nancee
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sharron_
by Bata Team on May. 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM

It could be the holiday weekend.  I noticed on Thursday when I was out shopping, that is was very, very busy.  Alot more busy than normal.  So I think the holiday started early.  (well here in CA at least).

Yesterday I went to the pool and there was only one other person in the pool......which is highly unusual for a Saturday.  So either they have gone away or out shopping perhaps.  (Hopefully it's empty today too!!). 

Anyway good luck.....I hope it picks up for you.

Sharon.

GreatGeeMa
by Alpha Team on May. 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Lucky you, here in Missouri it's gonna rain all day today.  My auctions went off last night and I had acouple last minutes so it wasn't too bad.

Great Gee Ma Nancee
Krystallized
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM

Not quite warm enough to swim here yet. We stayed home all weekend---boring! LOL.

Out of 11 things I had posted 5 sold, but those 5 did pretty well. Hopefully you made a decent amount :)

Reener
by on May. 26, 2009 at 8:22 AM

I had a sale on Saturday, but it's been slower than I expected.

Works4Mom.com
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2009 at 8:50 AM

This is usually when summer sales start to slow. This is when many sellers stop selling for the summer, picks back up around school shopping season.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)