Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you offer FREE Shipping

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

I pay alot on shipping/ What is a Good shipping price

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sharron_
by Bata Team on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I think that it may only be worth while to offer free shipping if you have a store as then I believe you get a discount....if your stars are good.

Ebay doesn't charge final fees on shipping.  So I weigh my items and price them accordingly.  I have started printing shipping online, it's cheaper. 

sharon.

Acestagemom
by Bata Team on Jun. 10, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Quoting Sharron_:

I think that it may only be worth while to offer free shipping if you have a store as then I believe you get a discount....if your stars are good.

Ebay doesn't charge final fees on shipping.  So I weigh my items and price them accordingly.  I have started printing shipping online, it's cheaper. 

sharon.

Oh my God, theres a source of income EBay has over looked. No final fees on shipping.

Look for that change to be coming soon to your new and exciting Ebay changes. LOL

I only ship free on items that don't weigh much. It already cost me enough to sell on Feebay.

Sharron_
by Bata Team on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Quoting Acestagemom:

Quoting Sharron_:

sharon.

Oh my God, theres a source of income EBay has over looked. No final fees on shipping.

Look for that change to be coming soon to your new and exciting Ebay changes. LOL

I only ship free on items that don't weigh much. It already cost me enough to sell on Feebay.

SShhhhhhh.   Don't tell them!! LOL

You're giving them ideas how to make more money!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)