Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More Information on SMC? UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

Just for the record, I still think SMC is …… well I’ll let you decide.

As I was bouncing around the web I came across this ad for SMC, I signed up. (I put in my fax #, I don’t want anyone calling the house LOL) But anyway, they actually sent information to my home, all in a nice little package and a certificate for a free month. I’m thinking of selling the free month because you don’t need a credit card to signup if you have the certificate! I know, I can find away to sell anything.

I still think factory authorized drop shippers are a better way to go, but if you have ever wanted to try SMC without having to put up your credit card or wanted to prove me wrong - now is the time.

Here is the link, I got it off Google. I’m sure some poor sap is paying Google every time we click it LOL  Click Here

I want to be on the up and up with everyone. I found the same kind of link with one of my affiliates so I changed the link above to my affiliate link. I'm not asking anyone to signup, you all know my feelings. If you want to check it out, it is a good time to do so. BUT I want everyone to know it is now my affiliate link. I'd feel like I was sneaking around if I didn't announce that - plus I'd probably have to ban myself!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
audraedandeddie
by Bata Team on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM

My Brother in Law is a member of SMC.  I looked at his catelog once and looked some items up on ebay and the market was saturated with their products, Which makes them a hard sale :0(  I agree with Edee, If you want to do drop shipping...Find a different source.

GreatGeeMa
by Alpha Team on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:09 AM

I signed up bfor the H--- of it, what the heck, that's all I get in the mail anymore is bills and ads, this may make my day

Great Gee Ma Nancee
Works4Mom.com
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:12 AM

rolling on floor

I know what you mean, I'd love to get a package for once. I guess I should start buying a little.

Quoting GreatGeeMa:

I signed up bfor the H--- of it, what the heck, that's all I get in the mail anymore is bills and ads, this may make my day

wahm
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:54 PM

I replied to one of their ad's on time. On tv it says start for only $20 or something around that... well... that's a lie. It's $20 and then $30 or so a month afterwards. The cheapest you can join is for around $300 I think. I don't remember exacts, cause once I saw that... I opted to decline. I was looking for something with not so much upfront costs. Then... to top it off.. every day a push sales person would call me. I even told them once I was leaving, walking out the door.. he didn't explain much, and started asking for my checking account or credit card information so they can start billing me! I finally told one girl that I had already talked to 3 reps, and I was not interested and to take me off their list. I haven't heard anything else unless I just am missing thier calls. They then sent me another package in the mail to try it for free.... didn't pay too much attention to it.. as someone else mentioned. Ebay is saturated with their products. Only really way to make money with them is if u have a local flea market or business u run that doesn't have as much competition.

* Kimberly *

A Proud Truckers Wife!

Image hosting

I LOVE MY TRUCKER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)