Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Welcome to the All About Toddlers group! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 71 Replies

wave

Welcome to the All About Toddlers Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here are some toddler tips that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group and hope you'll introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachelz123
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I'm Rachel, I have a 17 month old named Claire. She is amazing but is starting to test her boundaries. The tantrums have started :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Hi I am Alicia, I am 28 and from Delaware.Im a mom of 3 and my toddler is 16 months old. Her name is Keeley and she is a joy, but we are starting to see more of those little toddler traits come out that I totally forgot about having older children LOL.

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Hi. I'm Angie and I have a 4 year old boy and a 5 month old girl.

Kainalu55
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:28 PM

HI, I'm Malia and I have a soon to be 2 year old and a 5 year old. Both girls!

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Hi I am Sandy 31 from Missouris but call Tennessee home. I am mom to 1 little girl Allie who is 3.

jessicasmom1
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hi I am Laina with a tween DD and a new baby in the works

mallowcup17
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

hi! im Kate. I am a mom of a 3.5 year old named Dakota. She's a fun little girl :)

countrygirlkat
by Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Hi!  I am Kathleen and am a SAHM to three boys ages 6, 5 and 14 months.  I have a wonderful DH and we all enjoy doing lots of outdoor activities as a family. 

tayanddyl
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hi my name is Toni and I have a 4 year old (who thinks she's the big sister to her 14 yr old brother and 9 yr old sister)

Tray569
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hi my name is Tracy. I have a 2yr old son and the terriable 2's kicked in a few months back. He's happy one min- then it's throwing himselfon the floor and throws a fit. On the bright side (which I love) his words are becomming more clearer and the understanding is getting A LOT better. He's a ham. He could be playing with his toy all by himself ( we love those moments) and cracking himself up. It's just the cutiest thing. Now this is the fun and trying stage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)