Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Cartoons

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Jen
  • 21 Replies

Which cartoons do your kids love?

We don't have them on *too* often (especially during summer), but when my daughter needs some down time, she likes Bubble Guppies and the Wiggles.  She used to love Yo Gabba Gabba - I'm so glad she's out of that stage!!

My wish was that she'd like the Disney stuff...but so far, no.  Putting on a Disney movie is a guarantee that she'll leave the room to find something else to get into.

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keeckhardt
by Kat on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I have cartoons on in the mornings from 7 to 9. She loves the intro/outro song for Mickey Mouse. She could care less about any cartoons but loves dancing to the music. I usually turn on Toddler Tunes throughout the day.

dream528
by Jen on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Quoting keeckhardt:

I have cartoons on in the mornings from 7 to 9. She loves the intro/outro song for Mickey Mouse. She could care less about any cartoons but loves dancing to the music. I usually turn on Toddler Tunes throughout the day.

My daughter is like that with music and dancing.  I think that's why she like the Wiggles so much...lots of song and dance!

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Jul. 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Yo Gabba Gabba, Blues Clues, Wonder Pets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Curious george, tom and jerry, mickey mouse club. she only gets cartoons in the morning if her cat show isnt on on animal planet for whatever reason. She usually watches an hr of tv when she gets uo and then its off all day. And by watch i mean its on while she plays lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM
My 20 month old is a big fresh beat band fan and yo gabba gabba.

My 3 yr old loves tom & jerry, old school cartoons.

My 7 yr old loves, cartoon network shows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Spiderman

MamaMandee
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Disney Jr & PBS Kids shows

darbyakeep45
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Brady likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, & Jake & the Neverland Pirates.  He really likes those cartoons and I usually tape them for him to watch during treatment time:)

elasmimi
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Looney Toons. She loves Bugs Bunny!

Madelaine
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM

bubble Guppies and Dora

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)