Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

What's your biggest challenge with your toddler?

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 26 Replies

My own girls are 11 and 12 now but I babysit for my sisters so I always have my 2yo nephew and 3yo niece around and, man, are they different from mine!

The boy is harder to get him to stick to a schedule and the girl just seems to want to eat all day long. The challenge is getting her to let him eat his own food and him to leave her alone when she's napping since he won't nap when she does.

What's your biggest challenge?

by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keeckhardt
by Kat on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM

My biggest challenge is her want of something, but her lack of communication. She grunts and squeals. It doesn't matter how much I talk to her, she still grunts and squeals. Granted, she is only 14 months, but by this age my DS was talking up a storm. 

Iron_Beauty
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Right now, we are potty training. he's doing good, but I have a feeling its going to take a while. LOL

Our BIGGEST hurdle with him is getting him to eat meat.

darbyakeep45
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Biggest hurdle with Brady is communication.

dream528
by Jen on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:51 PM

My biggest challenge...gosh, with my 2 year old, that could be many things! LOL!!

I'd have to say, getting rid of the bottle and potty training.  We're in the early days of potty training and she does well when she WANTS to...but if she's not in the mood, it's a nightmare :/

hope_love_dream
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

biggest challenge is getting her to stay out of stuff she shouldn't be in. we live in a house with my mother and she isn't willing to put her stuff out of reach so we have to chase Ari down all the time

we're moving spring of next year

mattsmate
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Right now, it is DD biting me. She thinks it is funny when I say ow and admonish her sternly. Any ideas would be appreciated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charismaNkaiden
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Right now our biggest challenge is hitting, hitting objects (bedroom door or anything else in his way when he is angry) eating meat (although he does like cow tongue ) and whining. If any of you ladies have insight please share in my inbox :) thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Potty training (my son) and dinner, they are so picky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 5:57 PM

My biggest challenge was getting them to clean up. I stuck with it, but it was always trying.  I've seen here to make games of it, and this might have helped.

Kainalu55
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM

listening, and getting in to everything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)