Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

What's your biggest challenge with your toddler?

Posted by   + Show Post

My own girls are 11 and 12 now but I babysit for my sisters so I always have my 2yo nephew and 3yo niece around and, man, are they different from mine!

The boy is harder to get him to stick to a schedule and the girl just seems to want to eat all day long. The challenge is getting her to let him eat his own food and him to leave her alone when she's napping since he won't nap when she does.

What's your biggest challenge?

by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Replies (21-26):
ham3812
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Wanting things she can't have. She throws a tantrim and cries and screams. It drives me nuts and I don't know how to stop her. Any ideas? She's 1 1/2 yrs. Old.
othermom
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Her attitude and throwing a fit when she doesn't get her way. Plus she refuses to nap

dollfaceeRAWRR
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:38 AM
My biggest challenge right now is communication. my daughter is 20 months old && still don't speak. we have our ways of understanding her but sometimes she gets so frustrated & cries. yet we can't figure it she needs. I hope she starts speaking soon :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Mine is potty training!  She is 29 months now & I feel we should be father along then we are.   My dh is also making me feel bad b/c she isnt potty trained. 

xomrs.chase
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Try sign language! :)
My 12mo old signs a lot and speaks when he can. He even signs please. They can usually understand language before they can speak it

Quoting keeckhardt:

My biggest challenge is her want of something, but her lack of communication. She grunts and squeals. It doesn't matter how much I talk to her, she still grunts and squeals. Granted, she is only 14 months, but by this age my DS was talking up a storm. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Racersmom87
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM

eating, sleeping in his own bed, and not hiting or attacking me lol. he thinks its funny. oh and throwing stuff especially hot wheels. hubby already got one to the face i got one to the elbow ouch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN