Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whenever my phone rings and my son is close to it, he always wants to pick it up and talk to whomever called. Most of the time it's my mom. He will talk to her and then not want to give me the phone to talk. He will just go on and on for a bit. Do your children like talking on the phone yet?

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (11-17):
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Aww! Cute!

Quoting desplinter1215:

we gave her a phone that doesn't work/turn on and she walks around the house with the back of it to her ear saying hello every couple seconds

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Aww! How cute she must have looked.

Quoting LilyBeansMom:

Dh has been working out of town. Sydney asks "where's Daddy?" and carries the phone around talking to him all the time. The other night she was doing it and it actually rang while she was holding it to her head because Daddy really was calling to talk to the girls. She was so surprised! I wish I had been filming that look on her face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Lol. Cute!

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

my son always wants to call people, his aunts and grandmas. But you dial the number, it rings, and he wont talk. lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:45 PM
That is so great! I sing that to Braedyn! I call him my sunshine too.

Quoting mustloveanimals:

My almost 2 yr old does enjoy talking on the phone at least to my mom and dad. However, she cannot get to the phone and I hold it for her to talk to them. She also sings to them on the phone. She likes to sing, "You Are My Sunshine" which is particularly cute because my dad used to sing that to me when I was a child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Lol! That's awesome! A mini you!

Quoting dream528:

Aww, that's really cute!

Emily is intrigued by the phone.  She wants to hear someone talking to her...but isn't quite ready to play her part of the conversation.  What is kinda funny though is that when I'm on the phone (usually with my mom), I'll pace around...and she'll pace right behind me (hand on her hip and all), talking on her Elmo phone :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM
They do! They are always saying "Hi daddy!!" No matter who it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Aww! Cute!

Quoting erikays:

They do! They are always saying "Hi daddy!!" No matter who it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)