Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Things that no one tells you about toddlers!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
My once sweet little boy is now 13 moths old and def entering the toddler stage! Seems like everyone had some sort of advice when I was pregnant and I gladly accepted it. But I'm realizing now that advice during pregnancy usually relates to the first year and no one tells what 2nd year is like!!! No one prepares you for the screaming fits and climbing on every surface then falling off those things, no one tells you that they will jabber non stop (even though this one is adorable-I had no clue it would start this early) lets see what else, they don't tell you that you can turn your attention on something else for just 2 seconds and your child has either disappeared, gotten into something (like the toilet) or they are putting something in their mouth that you didn't even notice was there in the first place.
Sorry this is just my rant today as I'm a full time working mother- part time student and I'm usually here by myself with ds due to dh work! So that's all and I feel better now :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
melissaaytes
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

LOL!  Hate to tell you but if you think 2 is bad...wait till 3!!!  And he is probably not really talking a whole lot of coherent words yet just jabbers...my 3 1/2 dd NEVER stops talking and she just got into the why? stage!!!  Oh my lord some of the questions she has to ask will make you cringe or be like ya know I really don't have an answer for that. Good luck!!

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Oh so true! Mine started that early as well and I swear he has gotten so much worse this past week! He will be 3 in June though, so he is older, but my oh my is he in the terrible 2's! & he is ever so hyper lately! I watch my 2yr old nephew as well and he loves saying no now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN