Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

What's your child's bedtime routine?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

My 2 year olds routine is get pjs on,brush teeth/hair,read a story,hugs & kisses,lights out!!My 6 month olds routine is put on pjs,rock her while drinking the milk in her bottle,lay her down in her crib(when shes asleep),hugs & kisses,lights out.What about your children?

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RighteousLove
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM

bedtime snack, pjs, sippie, make up the beds, changed diapers/pull ups, and then a movie to drift off to. and trust me it isn't always easy! lol

rocrobin90
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM

My almost 3 yr old is pjs, change diaper/pull up, sippy then climp in bed with the night light on til he falls asleep. With my almost 9 month old, pjs, change diaper, and bottle then lay him in the crib and he falls asleep. But its not always that easy either.

crystalplus1
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Dinner, bath time, milk, brush teeth and hair, story time with the dog, kiss and off to sleep.

CmC1307
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Leah has a bath, brushes teeth, we read a few stories while she has some milk and then off to bed, i just realized writing in now then that we should prolly do teeth after milk lol. We lay her down turn on 10 minutes of music and she goes right to sleep on her own :) 14.5 months - she has always been a super easy kid to put down for naps and bedtime, when she is tired she is TIRED lol

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN