Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Petrified of the bath?

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
My son just turned 15 months, along with that came funny faces, being able to open the front door and bathroom door, letting me know exactly what he wants.. BUT all of a sudden he is petrified of the bath and the pool. I've read a little about this, has anyone had this happen to their little toddlers? How did you overcome this?
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rocrobin90
by on May. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM

No sorry. Both of my kids love a bath

07lilmama1108
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Mine became more aware of water hitting their faces so I have a towel handy to quickly dry their face off. I also try showing them how to pour water from a cup into another cup or a soon to a cup. It keeps them distracted...
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I use a washcloth for my toddler's face too. I tell him to look up look up high. He does it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinj
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM
He might be a little young for this but google "bathtub science". It's a bunch of fun experiments you can do in the tub that make it fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinj
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM
You can add food coloring to the bath, blow bubbles, add ice... Balloons add some fun. Swiming googles.

Quoting erinj:

He might be a little young for this but google "bathtub science". It's a bunch of fun experiments you can do in the tub that make it fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN