Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Im so embarrassed

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

because My 21 one monthdaughter was taking a bath to day.it was right after i took my shower, so my soap was on the floor. well any way she ate a very little bit. so we called her dr, and poison control. She is ok. But I feel like a bad mom. we have always been careful with everything that is around her. Should i feel like this? Am I thinking to much in to this? Plz dont be mean. plz no bashing.

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hriabywx4
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Don't be embarrassed! Kids do stuff! You'll look back on it and laugh someday :). Just learn from it. Heck if I wrote down all the crazy stuff that's happened with my 5 boys in the last 14 years it would be a good size book! Lol

And yes it's normal to feel like a bad mom when a lo gets into a situation! It's cause we care so much! Just don't keep feeling that way, you're human, you make mistakes just like everyone else :)
mommylizTB2809
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting hriabywx4:

Don't be embarrassed! Kids do stuff! You'll look back on it and laugh someday :). Just learn from it. Heck if I wrote down all the crazy stuff that's happened with my 5 boys in the last 14 years it would be a good size book! Lol

And yes it's normal to feel like a bad mom when a lo gets into a situation! It's cause we care so much! Just don't keep feeling that way, you're human, you make mistakes just like everyone else :)

Thank you this the first any thing like this has happened beofre

CmC1307
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM

omg dont be embarrassed at all. My husband and I just found out we are expecting again and we had been trying for about 7 months. I didnt believe it so i took like a million pee tests. I was getting dressed one morning and Leah (14.5 months) was wandering around in and out of my room/bathroom and the next thing i know she was a pee stick in her mouth !!!!!! obviously not poisonus but nasty !!!!!! and they were up ontop of the counter i still have no clue how she reached it lol. Kids will be kids and she will be fine dont feel bad

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN