Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

My daughter will not

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:50 AM
  • 1 Replies

eat meat.She is 21 months old.  she always has up until a week or so go.And I don't know why but she just stoped out of the bule. She will eat sausage and things like that. But she will not eat meat ball, or anything like that. So the thing I was vegetarian. Because my family could not cook meat for anything. Like when my mom cooked steak you would have to chew for 4-ever I love meat now. My husband can cook any kind of meat.and I love it. But i don't want daughter to miss out on all the good kinds of meat. Like a few months ago i tried duck and it was so good. If she wants to be a vegetarian we are ok with at. like i said i was one for my whole life. untill a few years ago. What should I do? I have tried to everything. like cuting it really small and mixing it in with everything. Have your kids done this with any kind of food beofre?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
07lilmama1108
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:20 AM
My son absolutely refuses to eat egg anything r cheese. Its so weird! He's 18 months, at this age my dd LOVED egg and whipping up scrambled eggs was or breakfast routine but he WILL NOT EAT THEM! My dd loves 5-min eggs, over easy, fried, and deviled but ds won't try it or spits it out no matter what. And cheese is the same way. But he's been like this since he started eating solids.
I keep offering, and I would keep offering in your case too. Ours probably just a phase, especially if she was eating meat before. There's some meat ds won't eat but he usually eats everything at some point and different meal periods.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN