Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

the terrible 2's are in full force!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
I'm dreading the next 3 years with ds. He just turned 2 last month, and the terrible twos are in full force. I'm done with it already! Yesterday, he poured an entire bag of cereal on the floor. He's repeatedly turned his sippy cup upside down and spilled milk..not to mention the cups that dd (5) leaves low enough or far enough over on the counter so he can get them. My house is a constant wreck from these kids. I want to seriously just lock them in a room all day so I can clean and it actually stay clean. He doesn't want to nap, even though he really still needs it (the behavior always gets worse when he's tired) and he doesn't want to sleep. It was 10 o'clock be fr he finally went to sleep last night (forget dd going to sleep..she was up until 11), and that was only because Iwas so stressed out and in tears that iI just gave up and had dh lay down with him. It's not from lack of trying..I just think ds was overly tired and over stimulated. Dd, she never sleeps even though bedtime is 8 pm every night for as long as I can remember. I'm actually going to talk to the doc again today about it when we go for their well child visits (I brought it up last year and she wanted to wait and see if she would grow out of it).

Ugh. I'm just done. I'm tired of being stressed every day. I'm tired of hearing the kids at each others throats all day long. I'm exhausted in general (we have a 1 month old). I'm tired of my house bing. Mess. I know I'm not a very good mom and wife right now. I'm really more looking to vent than anything, but how can I make it easier to manage 3 kids? What about the terrible twos? I'm trying to be as consistent as possible. It's just so draining! I know mommy hood isn't a walk in the park, but good grief.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN