Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

How many words can ur 2&3 yearold say ?!?!

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
How many words can ur 2&3 yearold say?! Do they count to 10-15 ?! What's urs favorite Cartoon or Movie?! My 2 1/2 yearold has 300+ words! Up to 6 words sentences! He knows all his shapes n colors! Can read words! Can count to 20! Can tell time! i am workn with him to get him to be able to write his name! Tell me all bout urs!! ((:
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
melissa7283
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM
O and My boys favorite cartoon character show & Movie is 'Mickey mouse'! ! ! ! He Loves him ....
Others r cars,Sesame street, monster house, monsters inc.,toy story 3! ! ! ! ((:
melissa7283
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Lmao!It is i - SUPER GROVER! ((: I Love sesame street too Lol ! ! ! !
Laurmom
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM
My 26 month old favorite show is sofia the first. I never counted how many words she can say, but she can sure say a LOT. She mimics her six year old sister too. She doesn't say long sentences. She can answer yes or no. Want meatball says "no meatball" want applesauce "yes applesauce". She knows the names of objects in books such as book, ball, balloon, doll, shirt, pants, hat, shoe, etc Etc etc but not colors or shapes yet. I need to work on that.
crystalplus1
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Maybe 200? lol, never bother to count. He can count to 25 when he wants too, knows shapes, colors, hes not reading but he knows his favorite stories and will Pretend read with me. He loves Diego , he will not be still for a movie and 4 word sentences.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)