Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

A new series of Children's Books

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nina and I am the author of The World of Color Olors series.  The first 3 books in this 14 series collection have been released and you can find them on Amazon or my website. 

I originally thought of the Color Olors back in 1993 and I set them aside in lieu of raising my family.  Last year I decided to pick them back up and I found an illustrator.  He had the first book completed when I sent a query to a local publisher.  Next thing I knew I had a publisher very interested in publishing my books. 

My books are for children ages 3 - 8 and are filled with lessons and morals.  Each book is truly inspiring and memorable.  I do believe your children will love hearing and reading the Color Olors stories.

If you have any questions at all you can send me an email at colorolors@gmail.com.  If you decide to purchase a book and would like it signed please let me know. 

Here is my website  http://www.colorolors.com

For Amazon look under Nina Carothers

I will be releasing two more books in the next week or so.  The fifth one is due out around New Years and I will follow with 1 per month thereafter. 

I hope you enjoy my Color Olors world for many years to come.  Share my books with someone you know :)

Much Love,

Nina Carothers 

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN