Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help or suggestions please

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

About 2 weeks ago my daughter woke up with a fever of 102.2 it lasted til about noon. And then the rest of the day her fever was away. While she had the high fever, she had told me that her room scared her because she saw things in the shadows. Then later on I saw her standing in her doorway. I asked her if she was okay, she told me yes, her room wasnt moving anymore. Since this incident, we have had troubles getting her to go to sleep at night. She has a night light also a projector mobile between the two her room has plenty of light, but also dark enough to sleep. We also have been having problems with her waking up between 3-5 am..starts off with crying or knocking telling me she has to go potty(which is good) but then when trying to get her back to bed, she cries, screams and wont stay in bed. Before all this she slept through the night no problems. Sleeping from 9pm-8am. Please help! I am so tired and getting stressed because of the issues we are having. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

wedding countdown

by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gowings42
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Fevers can often cause hallucinations.  

ksanders_85
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:25 PM

My husband has this issue when he gets fevers and really sick. We believe this is what happened with her. Something really scared her and now I am not sure how I can get her to sleep through the night again. 

Quoting gowings42:

Fevers can often cause hallucinations.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)