Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

newB

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM
  • 1 Replies

Names Jackie. I am a momma of 2 boys and one on the way. I am looking for advice on alot of things. Once you think you got it down, new challenges peek there heads. My new struggles are, potty training my 2 yr old befor the new baby gets here, and how to prepare him for the new arrival. My oldest was school age when he was born so it was a little easier. Now i will have 3 momma's boys and am kinda scared how i will spread the love, not to mention my hub who is also up my butt wanting my attention.lol Looking forward to meeting Mommas like me :)

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Newmommys101
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Nothing says the 2 year old has to be potty trained by the time you have the other, I had 2 kids in diapers at one time my kids were 2 and newborn. Let your son have his feelings my son said for a year he hated his sister and to take her back to the hospital, I never told him he had to love her and that is wrong I let him have his opinons. He really didnt hate her he just never understood how to express how he felt. My son would smack her and stuff and treated her like a pet for the longest time we had to teach him not to smack. He grew out of treating her like a pet they are now the best of friends and do almost everything together. I dont think he ever understood at 2 what she was and why we had her no matter how I tried to help him understand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)