Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Off group topic but I'd like to share PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 AM
  • 0 Replies

As some of you know I lost to babies to SIDS.  I got an email about a race car driver racing to raise money to find a cure for SIDS.  He is putting pictures of SIDS babies all over his car.  If you or someone you know had a SIDS baby they can follow the directions in the email below to add their baby to the car.  Even if SIDS has not touched you would you please like and share the page to draw more attention to SIDS awareness.

Thanks,

MAlena

"
Hi everyone...

it's been a long time since I've posted but something on Facebook caught my eye that I thought a lot of you would be interested in participating in.

They are covering a race car with photos of SIDS babies.

"We will be taking pics and names for 6 more days so pass the word on to everyone who has lost a baby due to SIDS. We still need a lot more pics to cover the 2014 race car!!! This coming Sunday 2/9/14 will be the last day!!!"

To participate you can simply go to that Facebook page and send them a message attaching your baby's photo and include the baby's name and dates.  A quick and easy way to help spread awareness of SIDS.  

If you have any questions, please direct them to the folks at that page, I don't have any further information, I just wanted to help spread the word.

L
J's mommy

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)