Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Getting INTO everthing!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

so i need advice and a little vent, my dd is 19 months, and smart as can be! she is every bit her mommy's dd, but along with that its insane!! How much stuff can one child find in a day?!?! There is nothing she Wont Or Cant get into, we have latches baby gates and closed doors, and it still feels like she is never safe!!!!!!! ugh one frustrated mommy here...please help

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:33 AM

BUMP!

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:36 AM

It's worse when they are so persistent that they keep at it until they break said baby safety latch! I let mine play with all the Tupperware or drum on the pans. Mine also loved splashy time sitting in her high hair with water in the tray section! I would also tape paper on the floor, leave her in her diaper and let her loose with some fingerprint.

poison_ivy85
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:38 AM

she will eat it :( i am afraid of doing any type of stuff like that, she eats everything, good i deas though thatks 

Quoting MixedCooke:

It's worse when they are so persistent that they keep at it until they break said baby safety latch! I let mine play with all the Tupperware or drum on the pans. Mine also loved splashy time sitting in her high hair with water in the tray section! I would also tape paper on the floor, leave her in her diaper and let her loose with some fingerprint.

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Add some food coloring to vanilla pudding. You can also make clay using peanut butter!

Quoting poison_ivy85:

she will eat it :( i am afraid of doing any type of stuff like that, she eats everything, good i deas though thatks 

Quoting MixedCooke:

Candi1024
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:14 PM
First child? Your house will be much more baby proofed after this one, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN