Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Embracing her brain power?!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

My middle LO is turning 3 on the first, she has been extraoridnary since she was a very young age. Always very curious, observant and desiring to learn like no other child i have met. Now the question is how do I embrace this and keep it going? She is already trying to do math and asking about nouns and has her own tablet where she has read along books. Any suggestions of apps or things to do to help her? I keep seeing commercials for ABC mouse (not sure if anyone has heard of this) but it costs a monthly fee and Im wondering if something like this is worth the money and would be beneficial. Any suggestions would be great!

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mrs.Bolin
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:02 AM

I LOVE preschool prep company  Dvds, books etc. Phonics, colors, shapes, numbers, lots of stuff. I bought them when my daugher turned almost two. She is now 5.5 and in kindergarten. Smart little booger and already reading. By age 2 she knew all of her colors,shapes, nimbers and letters. They have flash cards too. My now 18 month old was counting to 10 today with her daddy. For real!! They work! i like starfall.com also. Its free. They use it at my daughters school too.

OliviasMommy614
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Awesome thanks! I'lldefinitely check it out 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN