Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Girls and potty training ideas?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:56 PM
  • 1 Replies

I have a son he was easy to potty train so easy. So who ever said girls are easier and faster to potty train never met my little stubborn one.

I have tried rewards, panties only, diapers, pull ups, make a big deal if she goes in the potty, everything I can think of to get her to use the potty. I need ideas to encourage her again.

She was doing great and almost always pooped in the potty until she had diahrea when she was sick but that was 6 months ago and I never made a big deal of her using diapers and pooping in them when she was sick. but before that she was doing great so I know she is ready. She is just so stubborn and wont go now to the potty she thinks its funny to say she is pooping in her pants. I take her to the potty and she already went everytime.

any ideas how to help her get back to using the potty she is now 3.

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mrs.Bolin
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 2:12 AM

Amazon.com they have a dvd called Potty Power and a see that they have a new one thats called princess potty power i think. i have the first one. It helped my daughter get into it more when she was potty training. it shows real kids and potties. My youngest daughter is 18 months and i plan on using it with her when i introduce the potty this summer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)