Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Nightmare or night terror??

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

Has anyone ever dealt with their toddler having nightmares or night terrors?Can anyone tell me how the child acted?MY 2 year old son was asleep and started soft crying then  was inconsolable and never would wake up just cried and then layed back down and it was as if nothing ever happened...

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
crystalplus1
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Ds would be up running around during a night terror, he would be very afraid and crying. But his where really bad. The thing with night terrors is they dont see you and Mommy or daddy when having one. You are part of whatever has them so worked up. I would just go in the room and sit on the floor to make sure he was not gonna get hurt. He has night mares everry now and then, he just kinda cries and stays asleep. I rub his back and he is fine.

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:14 AM

sounds like a night terror if they cannot wake up during the event.  usually happens due to a recent change in their life such as mine had them when she first started pre-school and after her baby sister was born.  they also dont just happen at night and can occur during nap times as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN