Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Thinking of getting one of these or something like it

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
Now that my ds is walking I would like to get a child harness for when we are out shopping or just out walking. I would like to get one that has a backpack look to it since his diaper bag is a back pack that I use now. I just don't know what kind/brand to look at. Any help is welcome.
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tckosdk.2012
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Some people frown upon using those. If you want to try it out then try it out. I would use somthing like that in places with large crowds like amusement parks or the zoo.

edhmom114
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:38 PM
I was wanting to use it when we go shopping
Mrs.Bolin
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 2:15 AM

I have one that i got at walmart that i have used for the past 6 yrs with both my girls. Its a puppy. For bigger toddlers ages 2 and up there is a back pack like one with a lead that clips onto the mini back pack on SkipHop.com. I also have a regular one that i got at walmart and its Munchkin brand. Just the harness strap type with no backpack or animal on it. Its adjustable. Love it!! Screw what other people think!! Child saftey is more important than the ones that think they are too good or that are just plain embarrased.lol

Mrs.Bolin
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 2:16 AM

Check out your local Walmart or go online. SkipHop.com, Munchkin.com and Amazon have some 

edhmom114
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:42 AM
I think I need to find one that has the clip on the back. When I put him in his car seat he is trying to figure out how his chest clip works from watching me. He is only 15 months is just learning to walk. I thought this would give him some confidence in his balance without holding onto me and tripping both of us walking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)