Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Toddlers All about Toddlers

Potty trained boys!??

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
How old was your son when he was potty trained?
When did he start standing up while going pee??
My 2 1/2 year old is trying to stand while peeing lol and he knows how to use the toilet he just doesnt
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kss12
by Member on Sep. 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Mine is the same age. He holds it, he stands over the toilet, nothing! I once kept his diaper off for about 4 hours and he didn't do anything, not even on the floor! But that diaper was put on and he went. I've heard boys take a while!
TaylorShade
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Thanks!
Yeah I've heard the same. He wants to use the toilet, just doesn't all the time. He likes the diapers for some reason lol he told me they were cool the other day haha

Quoting kss12: Mine is the same age. He holds it, he stands over the toilet, nothing! I once kept his diaper off for about 4 hours and he didn't do anything, not even on the floor! But that diaper was put on and he went. I've heard boys take a while!
crystalplus1
by Member on Sep. 18, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Ds just hit 3 and uses the potty most of the time. We have issues with #2
hriabywx4
by Member on Sep. 19, 2014 at 7:47 AM
My oldest was about 2 1/2 when he was potty trained. My middle was day and night trained at 18 months. My last really started going on the potty most of the time around 18 months but at 2 1/2 he decided he wanted undies not diapers and we were potty trained. All of them are boys, all are different. Just relax, figure out what type of consistency works for your family and stick with it. Your little guy will figure it out :)
AbbyCarrera
by Member on Sep. 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM
My son was potty trained around 2 1/2. But started to stand up to pee after he started preschool when he was 3 but still some times do it sitting, he is 4. I'm trying to potty train my almost 3 year old dd and it has been more difficult that when i potty train my son
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)