Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

herbal remedies for adhd

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 5:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 365 Total Views
I took my daughter off her med because we moved and she doesn't insurance here yet and couldn't aford the meds. Well I found a herbal remedies that I started trying. It is called forcus adhd formula. I read about it under native remedies.com . I just started so I'm not sure how good it work but so far I like it. The only problem is that it tastes nasty. It is  one drop per age mixed in 1/4 cup of water.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tosha
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2007 at 2:53 PM
please keep in touch about that med. If it works thats all that matters.
momstar
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Yes, please do definitely let us know how it goes and if it works b/c I so hate the idea of those drugs.  You hear so much bad stuff about the prescriptions and what they do to our children it is just awful!
keustice
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Keep in touch and let us know how it works i would love to get my son of prescription drugs.

momstar
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 3:39 PM
Any updates on your progress and experiences with this?  I know that I am rather eager to hear about it.  Please let us all know any updates if you wish. 
kstenson20
by on May. 4, 2007 at 4:08 PM
Hello, I am new and I am just looking into all this stuff about ADHD and the symptoms my daughter is showing.  I will never put her on the meds, but am considering the Focus Formula that is being discussed.  I would love to here on how it is working and if there are any side effects that you are seeing. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)