Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for sale!!!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

i have a large amount of girls clothing from preemie to 12 mo. shoes, hats, etc.., i also have some baby boy clothes as well sz 0-12mo and shoes and hats.  i have bottle warmers, paci's still in box, bottle racks, maternity clothes  for winter and summer.  and a crib brand new but not in box. we bought it for our son and never got to use it. its a honey/cognac color sleigh convert a crib. we pd a little over $300 for it and will sell it for $115. all clothes will go cheap. and let me know if you or your friends need bows for your lil princess. my home number is 845-787-5337

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LucidRuth
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM

I may want some of those maternity clothes for the fall! Once I am getting bigger I will give you a call and I can come by and pick some out.

Hope you are feeling well! :)

EmMasMoM1227
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM

thanks! but hopefully they wont be in my house too much longer!!! i want rid of allthis stuff

Quoting LucidRuth:

I may want some of those maternity clothes for the fall! Once I am getting bigger I will give you a call and I can come by and pick some out.

Hope you are feeling well! :)

MommyMel01
by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I will take the  baby boy clothes off your hands and whatever else you have for boys.Let me know how much you want and when would be a good time to get it.You can msg me on here or my cell is 845-629-2967

Melanie

EmMasMoM1227
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I GOT RID OF THE BOY CLOTHES, BUT I HAVE A HUGE CONTAINER OF THE GIRLS CLOTHES AND MATERNITY CLOTHES  AND THE CRIB!!!!

EmMasMoM1227
by on Jul. 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM

hey ladies i also have a white diaper changing table for sale! and i still have all the other for sale as well

EmMasMoM1227
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM

we have sold the crib,but still have a changing table, maternity clothes and girls clothing still up for sale!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)